Connecting to LinkedIn...

Angular Developer (fully remote)

Job Title Angular Developer (fully remote)
Contract Type Permanent
Contract Duration
Location London
Salary 45000
Job Published 2 months ago
REF RA221
Contact Name Priya Patel
Contact Email priya@ray-associates.co.uk

Job Description

100% REMOTE ANGULAR FRONT END DEVELOPER REQUIRED FOR WORLD LEADING AI SOFTWARE COMPANY BASED IN LONDON - 45k!

A world leading AI software company based in London wants to add an Angular developer to its ever growing tech team to work on its flagship product; a matching algorithm that promotes professional introductions! The proprietary tech uses cutting edge AI to make professional recommendations and powers some of the largest event companies in the world in over 30 countries and is backed by some of the biggest names in the start-up world so this is an opportunity not to be missed!

 

What you need:

  • 1 - 2 years experience with JavaScript (primarily Angular if possible!)
  • Knowledge of REST APIs, preferably in Node.JS
  • Foundational experience working with a number of frontend, middleware and backend systems such as:
    • Angular, React or Vue, Node.JS, Express, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS
    • MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis etc.

What’s in it for you?

  • Remote working (post COVID-19 too!)
  • A world-class team to learn from and grow a successful startup with!
  • Opportunity to take the lead in shaping an entire industry through AI
  • 25 holiday days per annum
  • Grow with the company (they are small right now which means opportunities for leadership in the near future!) and take the lead in shaping an entire industry’s use of technology

What’s expected of you everyday?

  • You will spend 70% of your time working on Angular front end development with the other 30% of your time split between the middle-tier and backend (Node.JS)
  • Your help will be required to assess and improve the performance, durability and security of our applications
  • Working closely with existing designers and engineers to design, build and release new features
  • You will walk into an autonomous working culture where you take ownership for your tasks and see features through from start to finish.

Ref: RA221 | Published: 27th Jul 2020