|Job Title||Project Manager|
|Contract Duration||3 months|
|Job Published||over 3 years ago|
|Contact Name||Octavia McDonald|
For our Waltham Forest based client we are looking for a Data Quality and Performance Specialist (Framework-I) with Care Management/ Social Work experience of Adult Social Care practice and social care practice in terms of assessment, RAS and support planning.
The role starts on january 30th and ends on April 28th.
The work involves manual database entry, correcting large numbers of records where there are errors or omissions in the data and identifying issues in data quality, processes and individual use of the social care database. You will approach team managers to discuss issues with individual members of staff or the team as a whole, if appropriate, and work with them to create and improve a culture of timely, accurate and comprehensive data recording in their team. The programme has a high level of importance with senior level interest in its progress.
Please apply ASAP with your CV and two years of references if you:
- Have an understanding of Adult Social Care practice and social care practice in terms of assessment, RAS and support planning.
- Have an understanding of data quality/assurance issues on Framework-I and experience of improving data quality and management of information on those systems.
- Are experienced in complex reconciliation of performance, finance and spend data linked to Framework-I, Controcc, SAP and any other similar systems.
- Have experience in coaching and guiding other professionals in the use of Social Care databases and an excellent track-record in problem-solving in a data quality role.
- Are highly competent in the use of Social Care database systems for recording client level data.
- Confident in the use of data to monitor performance on an individual or team basis
- Experienced in the use of Excel and similar software used for data manipulation, and data reporting from Social Care systems.
- Have experience in problem-solving ideally including experience in data quality related work.
- Are a self starter who is able to act on their own initiative but with the self-knowledge andawareness to know when you need to consult with others.
Regular - £300.60
Bank Holiday - £601.20
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £300.60 /hour