|Job Title||QA Backend Test Lead|
|Job Published||over 5 years ago|
|Contact Name||Max Horey|
I have an exciting opportunity with an award-winning, VC funded (by the same company that backed Facebook) financial client, who have experienced phenomenal growth and success over the last 4 years. They have also been named by TechCity UK as a FutureFifty tech company. They currently require a Senior Test Engineer for their London office.
Here are some details on the role:
Primary responsibility is to lead the creation of a new testing function and related processes for Backend testing. The candidate will be the primary testing person, responsible for defining the test process.
• The candidate will be familiar with defect lifecycle, and expert in test and defect management tools like JIRA, QC, TFS, Bugzilla
• Must possess excellent hands on Testing skills with test analysis, test design, test data creation and management, test execution, debugging and troubleshooting.
• Be skilled in writing SQL queries, working with data sets and data driven testing
• Familiar with Agile testing methodologies and proven experience of delivering on Agile teams
• Familiar with API testing tools like SoapUI, Fiddler
The role holder is expected to have knowledge and experience of implementing testing procedures, continuous integration and delivery, selecting and defining the testing and automation tools and understanding of KPI setting and attainment.