|Job Title||Senior Java Developer|
|Salary||Up to £75,000|
|Job Published||4 months ago|
|Contact Name||Nick Hill|
Senior Java Developer For Sunday Times top 20 rated tech company in London – Fully Remote & Up to 75K
Senior Java Developer? Want to work on cutting edge live data and real time algorithms that power thousands of transactions per second for a market leading, well backed Sportstech firm? Great then read on and apply below!
Joining an existing team of backend developers working on a number of exciting new client projects to add to the 30 existing large scale clients across four different continents to help achieve the continued year on year growth of 175% sales over the past three years!
For this Senior Java Developer role you need:
· 4 Years commercial experience with Core Java;
· Java EE Technologies; EJB, JPA, JTA, JMS
· PostgreSQL, MongoDB
It would be extra awesome if you were a Senior Java Developer with:
· Apache Ignite/Gridgain
· Apache Camel, Karaf
What's in it for you:
· Work for a great company that was voted into the top twenty of the best tech companies to work for in London!
· Great team that likes to socialise
· Great opportunities to grow and take on more responsibility
· Pension - 3% from Employer on qualified earning
· Group Income Sick Pay
· Season ticket loan
· Bike to Work Cycle Scheme
· Discretionary bonus
· 24 days holidays plus bank holidays
· Your Birthday off!
If this Senior Java Developer job interests you then please apply to this ad and one of our consultants will be in touch if your CV is suitable!